Clemence Street, London, E14
Abby Properties presents this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom property which is well located for Mile End station being 10 minutes walk away. Westferry & Limehouse DLR are also a short walk.
This property is well located for all great transport links and local shops.
The property also features wooden flooring in the spacious reception/dining area, carpeted bedrooms, and lovely interior & furnishings. Available now.
If this property did not meet your requirements please send me an email with the details below.
1. How many bedrooms are you looking for?
2. What areas you are looking in?
3. What is your maximum monthly budget?
4. When do you need to move?
5. How many people will live in the property?
6. Are you working full time?
7. Any other special requirements?
Clemence Street, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Limehouse Station0.4 miles
- Westferry Station0.5 miles
- Mile End Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Abby Properties are proud to be a member of
ARLA who provide a comprehensive service to our customers which includes Property Letting, Sales and Management within Docklands, Canary Wharf and surrounding areas.SAFEagent
Abby Properties is a
SAFEagent. SAFE - Safe Agent Fully Endorsed - is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full d
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ClemenceSt2b1b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abby Properties LTD, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.