Grove Road, Wallasey, Wirral
- Block of apartments
- Investment opportunity
- Eight apartments in total
- All tenanted
- Monthly income around £4,000
- Yield in the region of 6%
- Allocated parking
- Central location
- Well maintained
- No chain
A complete purchase of eight one and two bedroom apartments with freehold and building management included. Six of these wonderful apartments are located in a generous size period building that has been very well looked after, extended to the rear there are a further two apartments located in what we refer to as the 'coach house'.
Centrally located in the heart of Wallasey Village just walking distance to all local shops, restaurants, schooling and transport links.
Grove Road, Wallasey, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wallasey Grove Road Station0.1 miles
- Wallasey Village Station0.4 miles
- New Brighton Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Since 1997 we have helped 1000's of people buy and sell property across the Wirral. We now have 7 branches (Prenton, Heswall, Moreton, Greasby, Little Sutton, Wallasey & West Kirby) giving us total coverage of our market.
We have won many awards over the last 22 years including National Estate Agent of the Year twice.
Each year we list and sell more properties on the Wirral than any other agent because of our focus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MTS150121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.