The Vineries, Hove, BN3 1PY
- Residents' lounge
- 24 hour emergency Careline system
- Guest Suite
- Minimum Age 60
- Lift to all floors
- House Manager
- Lease: 99 years from 1991
- To include: Carpets, Light Fittings, Fire Surround
- Service Charge: £3184.22 Ground Rent: £277.42
The Vineries was constructed by Weylands and comprises 51 properties arranged over 4 floors each served by lift. The House Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the House Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Careline response system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years.
Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding “Event Fees” that may apply to this property.
Front door leads to
Night storage heater. Careline point and video door entry system. Ceiling light point. Airing cupboard housing the insulated hot water cylinder with electric immersion heater and storage space.
Adam style fireplace surround with marble effect hearth. Night storage/convector heater, power points, TV aerial point, ceiling lightpoint, telephone point, emergency pull cord.
Double doors lead to the
Tiled and fitted with wall and floor units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, laminated work surfaces, electric oven and four ring electric hob with over head extractor hood, space refrigerator/freezer, space for washing machine, power points, extractor fan.
Fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelved area. Convector heater, emergency pullcord, power points. Ceiling light point.
Fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelved area. Convector heater, power points. Ceiling light point.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC. Vanity unit. Wall mounted mirror, strip light with shaver point. Emergency pull cord, wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
The Vineries, Hove, BN3 1PY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.5 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.9 miles
- Hove Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10072814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.