Mayo Road, Walton-On-Thames
- Three Bedroom House
- EPC Rating D
- Two Garages
- Off-Street Parking
- Great Town Centre Location
- Walking Distance To The River
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- No Onward Chain
Internally this home offers plenty of space with a large kitchen and two reception rooms on the ground floor. There are three bedrooms upstairs, a family bathroom upstairs and a downstairs cloakroom. The home would benefit from updating but is currently lived in and habitable.
Externally there is a manageable garden with plenty of space to the side to offer potential to extend or potentially develop all subject to the normal planning permissions. Currently there are two single garages next to each other and off-street parking.
Located within the popular region of Walton-on-Thames within a quiet street. A great location for both the River Thames with access to the tow path and selection of pubs and the high street and town centre. There is also a good selection of local schools in the area. Walton-on-Thames is a great hub for commuters with excellent rail links to London Waterloo and road links to the M3, M25 and A3. EPC Rating D.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Mayo Road, Walton-On-Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walton-on-Thames Station1.1 miles
- Shepperton Station1.3 miles
- Hersham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
With access to a large database of potential buyers and sellers, as well as all major
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9327544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Neave - The Estate Agent, Walton On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.