Room, Hollingwood Hall, S43
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Available now
- One bedroom
- Inclusive of all bills
- Access to two kitchens
- Three bathrooms available
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Modern communal areas
- Call now to arrange a viewing
- Popular location
These rooms are FULLY INCLUSIVE of all bills and have lockable doors!
The communual lounge has a beautiful glass roof which floods the communual areas with natural light, has seating areas where you can sit relax and socialise. You will also find snooker and gaming area with large industrial fridges and chest freezers and TV.
Hollingwood hall has secured access in and out of the building.
Having full use of all four bathrooms throughout the accommodation with two kitchens fully equipped with cookers and white goods.
Outdoor Swimming Pool (For Residents only & seasonal)
WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY AND NO PETS, NO CHILDREN.
Parking on site may available subject to availability at an additional cost of £25.00 per month.
Call our friendly team today at frank innes today to book your appointment to view
Room, Hollingwood Hall, S43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.2 miles
- Dronfield Station4.5 miles
- Halfway Tram Stop4.9 miles
About the agent
Situated within Chesterfield town centre, Frank Innes Sales and Lettings pride themselves on personalised customer care, providing a timely, responsive service with integrity, simplicity and a passion for excellence whilst meeting and exceeding our customer expectations.
Homeowners have been choosing Frank Innes since 1932 with our award-winning branches being strategically positioned across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire to reach more buyers in the East Midlands than an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000308067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.