Bathurst Road, Wokingham
- TWO MINUTE WALK TO WINNERSH STATION
- FULLY FURNISHED
- WEEKLY CLEAN OF COMMUNAL AREA'S
- RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS
- FREE WI-FI
- LAUNDRY FACILITIES
- AVAILABLE 1ST MARCH
- SINGLE OCCUPANT ONLY
A fully equipped kitchen with all modern appliances
Comfortable and cosy communal lounges
Double ottoman bed, wardrobe, bedside table, chest of drawers, desk and chair.
Shared bathroom benefiting from weekly clean
Bathurst Road, Wokingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winnersh Station0.1 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station0.7 miles
- Earley Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We offer three services, for
full management, rent collection or on a
let only basis, with one aim - to maximise the letting income whilst ensuring we provide a reliable and responsable tenant.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farmer & Dyer, Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.