Mill Lane, West Hougham, Dover, Kent
- A truly wonderful detached Grade II listed period farmhouse
- Two detached holiday cottages with separate games room/bar
- Fantastic plot including lovely rear garden & paddock
- Heated outdoor swimming pool & hot tub/sauna room & gym
- Triple garage, car port and vast driveway for multiple vehicles
- A delightfully peaceful and pleasant village location
- EPC energy rating F
What the Owner says:
“We fell in love with the tranquil and secluded surroundings as well as the gorgeous house itself. As builders we were delighted to have the opportunity to renovate such a special house and also upgrade the holiday lets which produce an excellent income and are always fully occupied. Indeed, we even have a 25 per cent occupancy booked for next year so anyone buying the property would already have an ongoing business should they wish it to continue. At the same time it is very much a home for leisure activities, whether it is having friends round for a meal, a barbecue and a swim or an evening in the well fitted bar enjoying a drink and playing pool. Although we are in a village the location it is also an extremely convenient location because if you need to commute to London you can be at Folkestone West station within a few minutes for the high speed train to St Pancras, while it is simple to get to the Eurotunnel or Dover docks for the Continent and shopping facilities are easily accessible in Folkestone and Dover. There are excellent private and grammar schools in Folkestone, Dover and Canterbury while the primary school in River has been rated Outstanding by Ofsted.”
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'3 x 10'11 (5.26m x 3.33m)
- Dining Area: 20'10 x 9'5 (6.35m x 2.87m)
- Lounge: 17'2 x 12'7" + 16'6" x 11'8 (5.24m x 3.56m)
- Utility Room
- Galleried Landing
- Bedroom 1: 16'10 x 12'10 (5.13m x 3.91m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 15'2 x 11'6 (4.63m x 3.51m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 11'5 (3.99m x 3.48m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 17'0 x 8'2 maximum (5.19m x 2.49m)
- HOLIDAY COTTAGE 1 (Rose Barn)
- Games Room: 25'2 x 13'8 (7.68m x 4.17m)
- Lounge: 12'8 x 12'2 (3.86m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/Diner: (L-shaped) 10'7 x 9'7 (3.23m x 2.92m) plus 19'4 x 4'7 (5.90m x 1.40m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 10'1 (3.71m x 3.08m)
- En-Suite Cloakroom
- Bedroom 2: (L-shaped) 10'0 x 9'9 (3.05m x 2.97m) plus 5'6 x 3'1 (1.68m x 0.94m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 9'0 (2.97m x 2.75m)
- HOLIDAY COTTAGE (Rose Cottage)
- Lounge/Diner: 20'4 x 12'3 (6.20m x 3.74m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 9'8 (3.74m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 9'11 (3.41m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 9'2 (3.38m x 2.80m)
- Hot Tub Room: 18'2 x 11'10 (5.54m x 3.61m)
- Sauna: 6'6 x 6'6 (1.98m x 1.98m)
- Laundry Room
- Gymnasium: 18'1 x 11'1 (5.52m x 3.38m)
- Triple Car Port
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Mill Lane, West Hougham, Dover, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kearsney Station2.8 miles
- Dover Priory Station3.1 miles
- Folkestone Central Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16001618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.