Linters Court, Redhill, RH1 2JN
- Estate Manager & Assistants (24 hour cover)
- Resident's lounge, function room & laundry room & Communal gardens
- Communal car parking (on a 1st come basis)
- Lunch - choice of menu available daily. Extra cost & Domestic assistance
- Wheelchair accessible & Battery car store
- Guest room with Emergency Call System
- Minimum Age 60
- Video door entry system (linked to TV)
- Lease 125 Years from 2005
- Service Charge £8113.53 Ground Rent £405.00
Linters Court is a McCarthy & Stone's Assisted Living Development which consists of one and two bedroom apartments and offers residents the prospect of continued independence in a secure environment. Linters Court is arranged over 3 floors each served by lift. There is a dining room, residents lounge, function room, laundry and guest room. In addition to an Estate Manager there is a team of Assistant Estate Managers who between them provide 24 hour cover. One hour a week of domestic help is provided for the residents in each apartment, the cost of which is included in the service charge. Additional domestic help and also personal care can be purchased separately as required. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE ACCOMMODATION
Front door with letter box and spyhole leads to the:
Illuminated light switch. Airing/store cupboard with hot water tank and emersion heater, storage space, shelving and electric meters. Security door entry system and emergency intercom. Ceiling light point. Emergency pull cord.
Electric slimline heater with booster control. Fire surround with coal effect electric fire. Waist level power points. TV aerial point. Telephone socket. Ceiling light. Emergency pull cord and coved ceiling.
Door with glazed panels leads to the:
KITCHEN with window
Tiled and fitted with a range of wall and floor cupboards. Stainless steel sink with single drainer with easy-grip lever mixer tap. Work tops. Built-in electric hob with overhead extractor hood and separate fan oven. Ceiling light. Fan heater and emergency pull cord.
BEDROOM with window
Illuminated light switch. Built in wardrobe with twin doors. Electric slimline heater. Waist level power points. Telephone socket. Emergency pull cord. Ceiling light. Coved ceiling.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath; emergency pull cord; walk-in shower with wheelchair access; WC with low level flush; vanity unit: easy-grip lever taps. Electric wall heater. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Linters Court, Redhill, RH1 2JN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redhill Station0.6 miles
- Merstham Station1.3 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10038803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.