Staverton Road, Brondesbury Park
- Detached property offering 3150 sq ft of accommodation
- Could be reinstated into a fabulous family home
- Currently offered as a flat and 6 rooms with en-suites
- GF - 3 bedrooms, reception & conservatory
- FF - made up of six rooms with en-suite shower
- 82 ft rear garden laid to lawn
- Off street parking for 2 cars to front of property
- Close to Willesden Green Station (Jubilee)
- Good local nurseries & schools
- Viewing is recommended
The First Floor is divided into six double bedrooms each with their own en-suite showers and kitchenette which offers an ideal opportunity to rent out. Alternatively, this property could be reinstated to a fabulous family home.
The property is situated in a convenient location just off Willesden High Road and within easy reach of the beautiful 86 acre Gladstone Park, along with the excellent transport facilities the area has to offer. Willesden Green Station (Jubilee) is within five minutes’ walk away.
Queens Park is close by where you can benefit from the different restaurants, bars and local amenities. There are both excellent state and private schools available and many sports clubs.
Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the property and the scope that is available here.
Ground Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 13'3x12'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 14'11x10'4 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'9x9'2 -
Reception Room - 24'7x12'9 -
Kitchen - 13'11x7'11 -
Conservatory - 25'2x9'7 -
Garden - 82' -
First Floor -
Kitchen/Reception Room - 22'4x17'3 -
Bedroom 4 - 13'2x8'1 -
Bedroom 5 - 18'6x8'2 -
Kitchen/Reception Room - 15'9x13'4 -
Second Floor -
Bedroom 6 - 16'4x9'2 -
Kitchen/Reception Room - 19'10x17'4 -
BrochuresStaverton Road, Brondesbury Park
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Staverton Road, Brondesbury Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Willesden Green Station0.3 miles
- Brondesbury Park Station0.7 miles
- Kensal Rise Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff are a highly motivated, independent, residential Sales and Lettings Estate Agency that was established in 1982. We are a professional, proactive and market leading company aiming to achieve the best results for our clients at all times.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29415304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.