Elm Cottage, Greys Road, RG9 1TE
- Elegant Double Fronted Home
- Superb Position Under 1/2 mile to Town Centre
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Beautiful Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- Ground Floor Utility/Cloakroom
- Pretty South East Facing Garden
On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms, including an excellent master with dual aspect. There is also a very smartly finished family bathroom, with contemporary white suite and tiling.
OUTSIDE To the front, the house is set back from the road, enjoying an open green outlook from behind a brick half wall with wrought iron detailing and gate. At the rear, there is a pretty, enclosed rear garden, with well stocked beds and borders including an apple and plum tree, lawn and raised decking area for catching the last of the evening sun. There is also a useful gated rear access.
Henley on Thames is a charming and famous riverside market town within 10 miles of Reading, 35 miles of Central London and 25 miles from Heathrow. The town offers an excellent variety of shops ranging from high-street chains to independent boutiques. There are numerous coffee shops and many restaurants offering an array of cuisines. Every summer the town hosts the world famous Royal Regatta followed by the Henley Festival and Rewind Festival. State Primary schools include Trinity, Badgemore and Valley Road, plus Gillotts secondary school, and the Henley Tertiary College. Fee paying schools include Rupert House and St Marys Prep, and there are buses to The Oratory, Reading Blue Coat, Moulsford (boys), Wycombe Abbey and Queen Anne's School, Caversham (girls). Henley is surrounded by lovely countryside, dominated by the Chiltern Hills to the north of the town.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Elm Cottage, Greys Road, RG9 1TE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.4 miles
- Shiplake Station1.9 miles
- Wargrave Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Penny & Sinclair's Henley-on-Thames office is situated in the beautiful and historic Speakers House, on Hart Street. Covering Henley and Marlow along with the surrounding areas, offering sales, letting and short let services.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101073011135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.