Central Parade, Penge
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- One bedroom flat
- Purpose built property
- Fabulous location
- Spacious accommodation
- Double glazed & gas central heated
- Available MAY 1ST
- Offered UNFURNISHED
- EPC rating is D
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
BrochuresCMP MemberShip CertiCMP MemberShip CertiD01416 Mem Cert SYDET03318 Mem Cert PENGTPO_TSI_logos-01.jpg
Central Parade, Penge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kent House Station0.3 miles
- Penge East Station0.4 miles
- Beckenham Road Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
When we started our family business back in 1997, we wanted to offer something different. We had three aims in mind. To deliver exceptional results on behalf of our clients, be honest and trustworthy and to provide the best customer service we possibly could.
22 years on and we’ve learnt a huge amount about what our customers need and want from us, but our core values haven't changed.
We are proud to have won a number of awards for our customer experience including Best Small Chai
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CENTRAL12A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property World Penge, London - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.