S11-Brook Place - Pets Allowed
- Ecclesall Road
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gym Available For Use on Site
- Long Term
Brand New 1-Bedroom apartments available to rent located next to Ecclesall Road from Â£780pcm. Call us now to arrange a viewing. We are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
Located next to Ecclesall Road with a variety of shops, bars, restaurants and supermarkets on the doorstep and only 15 minutes` walk from Sheffield city centre, Brook Place has a wide selection of studio, 1 and 2 bed apartments available to rent.
Residents will enjoy contemporary homes in a growing community. Apartments include good storage options, integrated white goods and flexible tenancies of up to 3 years. You can choose a furnished or unfurnished apartment and decorate your home to your specification. Brook Place offers renters hassle free, safe and convenient modern living.
This south facing spacious apartment is overlooking one of our 3 terraces and has plenty of storage including double built in wardrobes and double cupboards in the living room.
Built, owned and managed directly by Grainger plc, the UK`s largest provider of modern rental homes, residents will benefit from Grainger`s expertise, professionalism and commitment to great customer service, including dedicated onsite management, repairs and maintenance teams.
Show apartment photos shown. Furnishing and layout of advertised apartment may vary. Any square footage figures are indicative only and are not warrantied. Move in date is an estimate and is subject to completion of the building.
S11-Brook Place - Pets Allowed
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop0.6 miles
- West Street Tram Stop0.7 miles
- City Hall Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Who we are?
We're a nationwide Estate Agents w
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29426239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Sheffield City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.