Long Row, Nottingham
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 4 Bedroom Flat
- 0.5 miles from NTU Campus
- Bills Included
- Internet Included
- Modern Conversion
- Available January 2021
- £140 pp pw
- Lease length flexible
- EPC C
The flat is available for a group of 4, for £140 pp pw fully inclusive of bills including Electric, Water, Internet and a TV licence.
The property is comprised of three self contained, four bedroom apartments with each bedroom boasting its own en-suite. Each flat has a shared open plan kitchen, living and dining area comprised of brand new facilities including a brand new fitted kitchen, dining table and chairs, large sofa and flat screen TV.
Please contact FHP Student living to arrange a viewing on (opt 4)
Long Row, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
FHP Living is an agency specialising in the sale and lettings of properties in the Park Estate, Mapperley Park, Nottingham City Centre & West Bridgford.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431008859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.