Avenue Road, NW8
5,585 sq. ft.
(519 sq. m.)
- LARGE 8 BEDROOM MANSION HOUSE
- GENEROUS GARDEN
- 0.41 ACRE SITE / 0.166 HECTARES
- PLANNING IN PROGRESS FOR 20,000 SQ FT LUXURY MANSION
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Glentree Estates Ltd
We are privileged to introduce this unique property, which offers the fortunate buyer a rare combination of privacy and grand living, in one of London's most sophisticated leafy villages.
This remarkable, freehold neo-Georgian mansion is in a delightful and convenient position on the corner of Radlett Place and Avenue Road, opposite the junction of Acacia Road and makes an impressive statement in the road.
The sense of grandeur becomes apparent when considering the dimensions, which are approximately twice the width of most other properties in the road (Width: 128ft/38.8m and Depth: 139 ft/42.3m). While the site covers a total area of 0.41 acres (0.17 hectares), with Radlett Place on one side, it is therefore a substantial distance from its neighbours.
•Master Bedroom Suite (with large Dressing Room and Bathroom)
•6/7 further Bedrooms with 2 Bathrooms
The property occupies a superlative position in St John’s Wood. As one of the first leafy villages you encounter north west of Mayfair (only 10mins drive away).
The property is rich with refurbishment/redevelopment potential. Extensive research has been undertaken, details of which can be provided upon request.
Brochures364002 Avenue Road WEB VERSION.pdfBrochure
Avenue Road, NW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. John's Wood Station0.4 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station0.5 miles
- South Hampstead Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The best known residential property agency in North West London.
Glentree specialise in the luxury property markets of Hampstead, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Kenwood and Highgate, home to some of the most expensive real estate in the world. We guide you through the process of buying, selling, renting and developing quality property.
And, we are not frightened to put audacious deals together, in fact, this is a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28618841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glentree Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.