Orchard Wharf, Poplar, E14
- Estimated completion Q1/Q2 2021*
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 542 sq. ft* of internal space
- Private balcony/terrace
- South facing aspects
- Thirteenth floor elevation
- Private landscaped courtyard gardens and contemporary outdoor pavilion
- Daytime concierge & services
- Located within 13 minutes* of seven transport links
- High-specification, luxury apartments
Situated on the THIRTEENTH FLOOR and with 542 sq. ft.* of internal space, this luxury apartment offers incredible specification throughout, as well as an 53 sq. ft.* external balcony to enjoy sprawling London views.
Orchard Wharf is a glamorous collection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments located in the capital’s most prolific new growth area. This 23-storey development oozes elegance and sophistication, boasting breath-taking views across London’s ever-changing skyline. Each apartment will be highly specified and finished, and equipped for contemporary London living. The development will feature spectacular landscaped outdoor areas, and a contemporary pavilion, for maximum enjoyment of this riverside setting.
The location of Orchard Wharf provides residents with access to the most established locations in London, while nearby a £22 billion vision is becoming a reality. Royal Docks is at the heart of East London's renaissance with City Airport and the Excel Centre already being nearby - not to mention the Asian Business Port which, once completed, will be where Eastern business meets that of Western.
The location of Orchard Wharf is highly desirable, being located only 13 minutes* from 7 stations. This development is located 0.4 miles (7 minute walk)* from Canning Town Station. It is also located only 7 minutes* via underground to Canary Wharf Station in the heart of the City, which will have access to the highly-anticipated Elizabeth Line, upon the completion of the Crossrail in 2019.
Estimated Completion: Q1/Q2 2021 | *approximate only.
Orchard Wharf, Poplar, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canning Town Station0.3 miles
- East India Station0.2 miles
- Royal Victoria Station0.7 miles
About the agent
In the heart of Tech City, we're expertly placed to advise our clients in Old Street, Shoreditch, City of London and beyond.
It's no surprise to find that the name 'Old Street' has ancient origins: this city thoroughfare started out as a Roman road, built to connect London with Colchester in Essex. Today Old Street runs from Clerkenwell to Shoreditch High Street. Lined with offices, restaurants and convenience stores, it fo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COF180423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, City Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.