Aire Street, Middlesbrough, TS1 4PG
- ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS
- Great Location for Schools, Teesside University, Shops, Transport Links & Amenities
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- Hunters Teesside
- EPC - D
Located close to the University and the Town Centre and briefly comprising:
Entrance Hallway, Large Reception Room, Kitchen and Bathroom to ground floor - Landing and Three Bedrooms to upper floor.
Benefited by gas central heating, double glazing and a fully enclosed yard to rear.
Viewing comes highly recommended and sensible offers are invited.
LOUNGE DINER RECEPTION ROOM
7.12m (23' 4") x 3.88m (12' 9")
4.50m (14' 9") x 2.18m (7' 2")
2.93m (9' 7") x 2.15m (7' 1")
3.50m (11' 6") x 3.33m (10' 11")
3.66m (12' 0") x 2.29m (7' 6")
3.40m (11' 2") x 2.19m (7' 2")
Disclaimer: - Please note that whilst we aim to provide you with as much detail as possible about a property, it is impossible for us to ascertain if a potential buyer will be suited to a property due to differing requirements / personal preference etc., therefore viewings are recommended.
Our viewing slots are in high demand and all viewings are by appointment only. All routine appointments are 20-minute slots. Some properties are tenanted and require at least 48 hours’ notice - please note we cannot guarantee access when relying on 3rd parties even when previously confirmed. It is advisable to book 4-5 days in advance to avoid disappointment and a flexible approach is beneficial.
SELECTIVE LANDLORD LICENSING INFORMATION
The purpose of such schemes is to improve standards of property management in the private rented sector.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Aire Street, Middlesbrough, TS1 4PG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station1.0 miles
- Thornaby Station2.2 miles
- Marton Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Hunters Teesside Hunters Estate Agents and Lettings Agents specialise in the sales and letting of properties across Teesside.
Hunters Teesside, your award-winning Estate and Lettings Agents
At Hunters Teesside, we are a family run business situated at the heart of Teesside and we understand that each customer has different needs. That's why we provide a full range of local property services that deliver a comprehensive so
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MDLSP99258768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Teesside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.