Surbiton Hill Park, Surbiton
- Studio Apartment
- Good Size Studio
- Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close To Transport And Amenities
- Good Condition
Yopa are pleased to present an outstanding studio apartment set in this well taken cared for building with no onward chain. Brilliant as a first time purchase or as an investment.
The property comprises studio room with fitted bed. Separate kitchen with high and low level units with integrated oven and hob. Bathroom equipped with shower basinn and WC all ready to move into. The added benefits of the property is that there is allocated parking and Surbiton mainline station is a short walk away trains into central London.
Viewings re highly recommended.
EPC band: D
Surbiton Hill Park, Surbiton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.4 miles
- Berrylands Station0.7 miles
- Kingston Station1.3 miles
About the agent
At Yopa London we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competitiv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 167551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.