Cudworth Mead, Hedge End
- One Bedroom House
- Can Offer Chain Free
- Large Double Bedroom
- Light and Airy Throughout
- Proximity to Local Shops & Superstores
- Convenient Transport Links
- Allocated Parking
- To Book Your Viewing 24/7 Visit our Website
- EPC - D (55)
The property comprises: living room, fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom and a large double bedroom. Externally this one-bedroom house is located within a quiet cul-de-sac and offers allocated parking. The light and airy decor accents the space on offer.
The property makes a great first time buy or buy to let investment. An internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
COVID-19 Viewing Guidance
If you have any Coronavirus symptoms you may only have a virtual viewing
Only physically view if you have a keen interest in the property
On a physical viewing face masks must be worn
Only people from your household are to attend a viewing (preferably excluding children)
You must wash/hand sanitize your hands pre viewing
Social distancing guidelines should be adhered to where possible
You should bring with you your ID and proof of address as to cut down on contact with the agent (these are required to purchase a property)
Cudworth Mead, Hedge End
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hedge End Station0.5 miles
- Botley Station1.7 miles
- Bursledon Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Jackson Bailey is an established Hampshire estate agent specialising in property buying and selling in Southampton and surrounding areas.About Us
We focus on property based in Southampton's Hedge End, West End, Fair Oak and Botley, we aim to quickly build a reputation for having excellent local knowledge and providing a professional experience, every time.
Our director has many years of industry knowledge in the buying, sellin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9702728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Bailey, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.