The Cayo, Llandenny, Usk, NP15
- RESIDENTIAL PLANNING GRANTED
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS
- LARGE SINGLE BARN FOR CONVERSION
** REGISTER YOUR INTEREST ** Occupying a superb elevated position in a rural location and affording splendid, panoramic countryside views. The Grade II listed attached traditional stone barns once formed part of the Cefn Tilla Estate and are situated on a private complex, benefiting from full planning consent for residential conversion.
(Unit 4) – Long Agricultural Barn - O.I.E.O £200,000
(Unit 5) – Former Quaker Meeting House - O.I.E.O £230,000
• Attached barns with full planning permission for residential conversion.
• Planning reference no: DM/2019/00655
• To be sold as a whole or in two lots
• Stunning rural location affording panoramic countryside views
• Conveniently located for the towns of Usk (6 miles), Abergavenny (11 miles), Monmouth (9 miles) and Chepstow (13 miles).
• Excellent transport links to Cardiff (31 miles) and Bristol (31 miles).
Offered to the market as a whole or in a separate lots are two unique Grade II listed traditional stone barns benefiting from full planning permission and listed building consent to convert into four-bedroom residential dwellings.
Full planning permission was granted on 20 December 2019 by Monmouthshire County Council reference no: DC/2019/00655.
The barns are situated on The Cayo Farm which was part of the Cefn Tilla Estate and believed to date from the 1700s. The farm is accessed by a private driveway off a county lane which is surrounded by farm land. The driveway splits into two providing access to the two barns.
The Cayo is situated just half a mile from the village of Llandenny, with its gastro pub “The Raglan Arms” and the church of St John. The main A449 South Wales to the Midlands road link passes close to the village. The bustling market towns of Abergavenny (11 miles), Chepstow (13 miles) and Monmouth (9 miles) offer an extensive range of amenities including supermarkets, shops and restaurants, together with primary and senior schools including Haberdashers Monmouth school, health and leisure centres. The motorway network is easily accessed with Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within easy commuting distance.
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion. Interested parties are advised to have this verified with their solicitors.
Mains electricity and water available on site, the purchaser will be required to cover the cost of connecting the supply. Heating and drainage to be installed by the purchaser.
Monmouthshire County Council.
Strictly by appointment with the agents M2. Tel:
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3
The Cayo, Llandenny, Usk, NP15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontypool & New Inn Station7.4 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17055406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Usk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.