Horseley Road, Tipton
- Traditional Detached Bungalow
- Large Corner Plot
- Upvc Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating + Solar Panels (owned)
- Vestibule + Reception hall
- Lounge + Fitted Kitchen + Conservatory + Utility
- 3 Bedrooms + Family Bathroom
- Driveway + Large Gardens
- Viewing Recommended
Traditional Detached Bungalow Occupying an above average Large Corner Plot. Internally the property has been superbly presented with the benefit of Upvc Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and with viewing highly recommended.
Do you need help selling your property?
Do you need help finding the right mortgage?
Do you have a property to let?
Here at Paul Dubberley and Co Great Bridge we offer free advice on the house buying, selling and letting process. Contact us on or
sealed unit upvc front door, door to hallway.
tiled floor, radiator
Lounge 15' 7" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.75m into bay x 3.48m )
upvc double glazed bay window, feature fire surround, radiator
Fitted Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
inset sink unit, fitted base and drawer cupboards, roll top working surfaces, built in oven with fitted hob, extractor hood, appliance space, 3/4 height larder unit, glass fronted wall cupboards, 2 upvc double glazed windows, radiator, upvc double glazed patio doors to conservatory
Conservatory 12' 8" x 12' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.84m )
upvc double glazed window, 2 radiators, upvc double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Utility Area + Inner Hallway 9' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.06m )
Upvc Double Glazed French doors to outside, tiled floor, appliance space, sky light, radiator
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' ( 3.51m x 3.35m )
upvc double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
upvc double glazed window, radiator, exposed wood flooring, loft hatch
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
upvc double glazed window, radiator, exposed wood flooring.
Family Bathroom 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
Fully tiled, paneled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c. upvc double glazed window, store housing the central heating boiler, heated towel rail
To The Front: 2 Car Driveway
Rear / Side Gardens
Large garden to Side mainly Laid to lawn with mature trees, double gate access to Napier Drive (No Dropped Kerb). Rear Garden Area with patio area, side gate, raised ornamental pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Horseley Road, Tipton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dudley Port Station0.6 miles
- Tipton Station0.9 miles
- Wednesbury Parkway Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the West Midlands for over 20 years
We opened the doors to our first branch in 1992 and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the West Midlands area. Our five branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Paul Dubberley branch in Great Bridge for all your property needs
At Paul Dubberley our team are not only dedicated to help yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI101555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.