Telephone Road, Southsea
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- STUDENT HOUSE - BILLS INCLUDED
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SHOWER IN EACH BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN with APPLIANCES
- REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- HIGHLY RECOMENDED
Telephone Road, Southsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station0.2 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.9 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Christies is a fresh, vibrant independent estate and letting agency based at key locations within South Hampshire. We strive to maintain the highest level of honest, efficient and personal service and our reputation therefore is solid with our clients. Our negotiators are passionate, trustworthy, highly knowledgably and dedicated to ensuring your requirements are met by going the extra mile.
Whether you are selling or buying, letting or renting or simply after our property management se
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100777001644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.