Nanterre Court, Watford, WD17 3AF
- Development Manager
- Residents Lounge and lift to all floors
- Guest Suite and Laundry Room
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Communal Gardens and car park
- Minimum Age 60
- Price to include: carpets, curtains and Light fittings
- Lease 125 years from 2009
Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding "Event Fees" that may apply to this property.
ACCOMMODATION - Emergency Pendant supplied with flat
Front door with security spyhole leads to the
With illuminated light switch, power point. Ceiling light point. Main door entry security system. Storage cupboard housing the electric meters. Emergency pull cord.
Door to patio and communal grounds. Electric fire and surround with mirror over. Electric night storage heater. Power points. TV aerial point.
Glass panel doors lead to:-
KITCHEN with window
Tiled and fitted with a range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Work top space. Built in electric oven, hob with extractor hood over. Microwave. Fridge and freezer. Power points. Ceiling light.
Built-in wardrobe with folding mirror doors, hanging rail and shelf over. Illuminated light switch. Electric heater. TV aerial. Power points.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising Shower unit with hand grips. Emergency pull cord. WC with low level flush; wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Airing cupboard housing the insulated hot water cylinder with fitted electric immersion.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Nanterre Court, Watford, WD17 3AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.5 miles
- Watford Station0.5 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10118236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.