Solly Street, Sheffield, S1
- Intercom Entry System
- Secure Development
- Lift Access
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Sold with Tenant in Situ
- EPC Rating C
Rental Income: £6300 pr annum (£525pcm)
Ground Rent: £300 per annum
Service Charge: £812.52 per annum
Leasehold: 112 years remaining on lease
Council Tax Band: A
EPC Rating C
The property is double glazed throughout and benefits from a good size open plan kitchen/living space, double bedroom and fully tiled bathroom. The property would be of interest to investors or as a first home.
The property is located only a few minutes walk to the city centre and the popular Kelham Island with an eclectic mix of independent bars, pubs and cafes
Located in a purpose built apartment block on the outskirts of Sheffield City Centre this first floor property is ideally located close to the City Centre, the inner ring road and within a short walk of the bars, restaurants and shopping facilities of West Street and the fashionable Devonshire Quarter.
Contact Cherish Property to arrange a viewing appointment / request further information.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Solly Street, Sheffield, S1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Shalesmoor Tram Stop0.3 miles
- City Hall Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Cherish Property we are independent 'hybrid' estate agents and residential lettings specialists, combining technology with tradition we can offer our clients a range of services tailored to their individual needs.
Unlike traditional estate agents we can keep our fee's fixed and transparent regardless of the value of your home and unlike traditional online agents we can work on a no sale/Let, no fee basis ensuring our emphasis is not simply securing your valued instruction but
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherish Property Ltd, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.