Wedmore Grange, Wedmore
- Brand New Traditionally Constructed First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Rooms
- Kitchens Area with Fitted Appliances
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Terms & Conditions Apply
The village of Wedmore is well known for its wonderful architecture, bustling pubs, niche clothing, jewellery and food shops, and is also located within the Cheddar Valley School catchment area. This exclusive development of properties is under construction by Strongvox Homes in association with South Western Housing Society.
All Sizes Are Approximate The Accommodation Comprises:
Canopy entrance porch with front door giving access to:
With staircase rising to the first floor and doors to all rooms.
Open Plan Lounge/Dining and Kitchen Area
16' 5'' x 16' 3'' (5.00m x 4.95m)
With double glazed windows with TV and telephone points. The kitchen area is fitted with a matching range of 'Howdens' wall and base level units. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with adjacent laminate work surfaces. Built in 'Zanussi' ceramic hob and 'Zanussi' electric oven and 'Zanussi' recirculating cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine (picture of washing machine is for illustrative purposes only). Space for upright fridge/freezer.
13' 0'' x 10' 9'' (3.96m x 3.27m)
With front aspect windows.
13' 0'' x 7' 8'' (3.96m x 2.34m)
With front aspect window.
7' 4'' x 5' 6'' (2.23m x 1.68m)
Housing matching white ideal standard three piece suite comprising: panel enclosed bath with fitted chrome mixer tap and fitted 'Mira' electric shower unit over with shower curtain and rail. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls and vinyl floor covering.
Open plan front gardens with turfed rear gardens, enclosed by timber close boarded fence panels and driveway to side.
Management charges estimated to be in the region of £315.00 per annum.
Apportioned rent: £223.95 approx PCM.
Our appraisal for this site was based on 2.5% of unsold equity per property per annum.
Shared ownership eligibility:
There are some general eligibility requirements that anyone wishing to buy a shared ownership home must meet. The general eligibility criteria for shared ownership is as follows:-
1) You must be at least 18 years old
2) Your annual household income must be less
than £80,000 per annum
3) You should be registered with Help to Buy
4) You should be registered with Homefinder
5) You should generally be a first time buyer i.e.
you do not already own a home. If you do
already own a home, you must be in the
process of selling that property.
6) You should not be able to afford to buy a
home suitable for your housing needs on the
7) You must show that you are not...
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Wedmore Grange, Wedmore
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highbridge & Burnham Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Estate & Letting Agents
At Westcoast Properties, Burnham-on-Sea we take pride in our special approach to people and property. We strive to maintain the highest service standards to sellers and buyers, landlords and tenants alike. You can be assured of dealing with a team who not only have an absolute passion for property but who appreciate that fundamentally this is a 'people business' where understanding the needs of the client is just as important as the in-depth knowledge of the loca
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10107108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Burnham On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.