2 Northfield Road, Narberth
- Town centre location
- Recently fully renovated
- Investment/FTB potential
- Popular tourist destination
- Near Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Surrounded by eateries/pubs/boutique shops
The property will require change of use to continue as an Airbnb business. Alternatively, it can be used as a traditional retail business/office space complete with kitchen and toilet. This option would not require any change of use.
Lounge/Dining Room - 7.30m x 2.90m (23'11" x 9'6") - Open plan living area with bay window to front, parquet flooring, stairs to first floor landing
Kitchen - 2.40m x 3.50m (7'10" x 11'6") - Contemporary kitchen comprising matching base and wall units with contrasting work surface, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink, integrated oven and hob, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, 2 x Velux windows
Bathroom - Comprising close coupled toilet, mixer shower in cubicle, heated towel rail and hand basin. Part tiled walls, Velux window
Bedroom 1 - 3.70m x 4.30m (12'2" x 14'1") - Double bedroom with timber flooring, window to front
Bedroom 2 - 3.50m x 2.20m (11'6" x 7'3") - Decorative fireplace, timber flooring, window to rear, built in storage cupboard
General Notes - Services: All mains services connected
Additional features: Fibre optic points, new electrical installations including RCD board, new boiler installed within the last 2 years
Local Authority: Pembrokeshire County Council
Brochures2 Northfield Road, Narberth
2 Northfield Road, Narberth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narbeth Station0.7 miles
- Clunderwen Station2.8 miles
- Kilgetty Station4.9 miles
About the agent
R K Lucas & Son is amongst the oldest established Firms of Surveyors, Valuers, Auctioneers and Estate Agents in Wales, having been traced back to 1789 and yet with roots lying even earlier in the 15th and 16th Centuries. Indeed the Firm has provided the National Library of Wales with a treasure trove of social history catalogued in the "Lucas Manuscripts" which are stored at the Library's headquarters in Aberystwyth and also at the County Records Office in Haverfordwest.
R K Lucas & Son
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29462020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R K Lucas & Son, Haverfordwest. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.