Harold Avenue, Langley Mill, Nottingham
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- Two conservatories providing good family space
- Integral garage
- Corner plot on a cul-de-sac
- South facing garden
- Open plan living/dining room
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
***Three bedroom detached property*** Spacious entrance hallway*** Open plan lounge/diner*** Conservatory from dining area and kitchen*** South facing garden to enjoy the sunshine*** Located in a cul-de-sac
This very well presented THREE bedroom detached family home located in the popular location of Langley Milll is set back in a cul-de-sac on a corner plot. Harold Avenue is in a desirable location with its close proximity to local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes, train station and major road links. In brief the accommodation comprises of an spacious entrance hallway, lounge open to dining area, kitchen, conservatory on rear and side creating further family space and an integral garage. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and the family shower room. The property stands back from the road behind the driveway and access to the rear. The landscaped rear garden is enclosed which is mainly laid to lawn with a good sized patio The property is both double glazed and gas centrally heated throughout. Viewings are absolutely essential on this spacious family home.
Composite front door with opaque window, carpet and wooden flooring, radiator, telephone point, staircase leading to first floor and door leading to;
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, carpet flooring, radiator, telephone and TV point and open plan to;
Dining Area 8' 8" x 12' 9" ( 2.64m x 3.89m )
Open plan with the lounge; sliding doors to rear conservatory, radiator and carpet flooring.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
UPVC framed with double glazed windows, power sockets, carpet flooring, radiator and door to garden.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
Fully fitted kitchen with roll top worktops incorporating a stainless steel one and half sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, wine kitchen rack, space for range cooker, cooker hood with extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, radiator, wooden floor, double doors leading to dining room/conservatory and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Dining Room/ Conservatory 14' 1" x 7' 7" ( 4.29m x 2.31m )
Incorporating further base units with integrated fridge/freezer, carpet flooring, radiator, walled light fittings, one and half door to rear garden and UPVC framed with double glazed windows.
UPVC double glazed opaque window to side elevation, carpet flooring, loft access via pull down loft ladder and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 3" into storage ( 3.25m x 3.12m into storage )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, dimmer switch lighting via spotlights, fitted wardrobes and drawers, carpet flooring, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.16m x 1.91m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, carpet flooring and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite; low level W.C, wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled, shower cubicle, centrally heated chrome towel rail and UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear.
Up and over door, plumbing, power and lighting.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway, access to the rear garden and a gravelled area with mature shrubs.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with soiled edging, mature shrubs, shed, patio area and all enclosed with a fenced boundary. The property is south facing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Harold Avenue, Langley Mill, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Mill Station0.4 miles
- Ilkeston Station3.5 miles
- Newstead Station5.7 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Eastwood for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD203963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.