- STUDIO APARTMENT
- 0.4 MILES TO WATFORD JUNCTION STATION
- 0.7 MILES TO WATFORD TOWN CENTRE
- SPLIT LEVEL
- OFF STREET PARKING
- MEGAFLO SYSTEM INSTALLED
- PARTIALLY FURNISHED BUT FLEXIBLE
- AVAILABLE MARCH 2021
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ELECTRIC HEATING
Presented to a high standard, this property comprises of a large bedroom/living area, a lovely modern bathroom (with power shower) and a spacious kitchen on the basement level. Additional benefits are double glazing, a megaflo water system and furnishings are negotiable. Added advantage of off street parking. Available MARCH 2021. EPC G.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.3 miles
- Watford North Station0.7 miles
- Watford Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Warren Anthony's success has been built upon a blend of superb customer service and a reputation second to none. Established in Watford in 2002 this vibrant team of estate agents with a combined local experience of over 75 years have an unrivalled passion for both Selling and Renting a wide range of properties.
A Partner run business, with a superb office location in the heart of Watford, our experienced team aim to suit all of our clients needs with maximum effort and professionalism a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102580000903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.