Millers Bank, Broom, Alcester
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- Large 4 Bedroom Detached
- Perfectly positioned with rear gate opening to the riverside
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Double Garage
- Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- Highly Desired cul-de-sac
- Must View
This impressive property provides spacious and well appointed accommodation which in brief comprises; Hallway, Office with bay window, Inner Hallway, Storage, Downstairs W.C., Dining Room with bay window, Living Room with feature fireplace and 'French' Doors, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, First Floor Landing, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Three further well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom.
Outside the property benefits a driveway leading to the double garage, and a pleasant wrap around rear garden with paved patio and side access.
The rear garden has it's own gate which opens directly to the riverside, making this a perfect position for walking or fishing.
Viewing of this splendid detached family home is highly recommended.
Study - 2.69m x 2.00m (8'9" x 6'6") -
Downstairs Cloakroom -
Inner Hallway -
Dining Room - 3.82m x 2.88m (12'6" x 9'5") -
Living Room - 3.82m x 4.54m (12'6" x 14'10") -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 3.50m x 3.12m (11'5" x 10'2") -
Utility Room - 1.96m x 1.52m (6'5" x 4'11") -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - 4.24m x 3.74m (13'10" x 12'3") -
En-Suite - 2.48m x 1.86m (max) (8'1" x 6'1" (max)) -
Bedroom Two - 3.12m x 3.07m (10'2" x 10'0" ) -
Bedroom Three - 3.82m x 2.41m (max) (12'6" x 7'10" (max)) -
Bedroom Four + Storage Cupboard - 2.95m x 2.14m (9'8" x 7'0") -
Family Bathroom - 1.96m x 1.95m (6'5" x 6'4" ) -
Double Garage -
Rear Garden -
BrochuresMillers Bank, Broom, Alcester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Millers Bank, Broom, Alcester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wilmcote Station5.8 miles
About the agent
King Homes offers a relaxed, yet professional approach to buying, selling or letting your property. A visit to our stylish office in Studley, Warwickshire illustrates this perfectly - you'll be invited to take a seat, flanked by fresh flowers, to chat about your requirements.
King Homes prides itse
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29472274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King Homes , Studley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.