Pippin Road, East Peckham
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Large Lounge
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Downstairs W/C
- Separate Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
Being offered with No Onward Chain is this bright, airy and spacious three bed semi-detached property. As you enter through the front door you are welcomed by a large hall flooded with light that leads into the large lounge which covers the whole length of the house with patio doors that overlook a beautiful, enclosed garden at the rear. From here you can walk through to the separate dining room that leads you into the kitchen. There is also a downstairs W/C.
On top of that, upstairs you have three good sized bedrooms along with a nicely finished family bathroom.
Externally you will find both a garage and a large driveway for off road parking, with both front and rear gardens for you to be able to enjoy all elements of the English weather.
Please refer to the floorplan for room sizes and layout.
BrochuresA3 4p Foldable 3
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pippin Road, East Peckham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beltring Station1.1 miles
- Yalding Station1.5 miles
- Paddock Wood Station2.3 miles
About the agent
For personal service and a fabulous choice of top quality homes to buy or rent, the estate agent to trust is Andrew & Co.
As an experienced, independent agency, Andrew & Co can guide you through every stage of buying or selling your home. We take pride in the quality of our service and we understand just what an important step this is for you and your family.
Whether you are looking for your first house or your dream property, we have the local knowledge to help you find the right
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101010013897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew & Co Estate Agents, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.