Hamlet Court Road, Westcliff-on-Sea
- Popular retirement complex
- One bedroom first floor flat
- Full lift service
- Located in Hamlet Court Road
- 24 hour emergency pull cord system
- Communal parking & gardens
- Double glazing
- Close to Station
- Easy access to the seafront
- Vacant possession
The property benefits from an impressive lounge with uPVC glazing and door leading out to a west facing balcony overlooking the gardens, moving from the living room there are double doors opening up to the kitchen with hob, oven and fitted units. The double bedroom is a very good size with mirrored folding doors to built-in wardrobe cupboards and there is a bathroom with fitted bath, vanity wash basin and WC.
The apartment has a 24 hour emergency pull cord system in place with electric heating and double glazing as well as benefitting from a residents' parking permit. The entrance to the building is very inviting with an impressive residents lounge and laundry room as well as very pleasant communal gardens and guest suite.
Offered with vacant possession and centrally located we would certainly recommend an early viewing.
ENTRANCE HALL With walk-in cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINER 19' 4" x 10' 9" (5.89m x 3.28m)
REAR WEST FACING BALCONY
BEDROOM 15' 4" x 9' 2" (4.67m x 2.79m) narrowing to 5' 3" (4.67m x 1.6m)
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN 7' 6" x 7' 7" (2.29m x 2.31m)
LEASE We understand the lease is 125 years from 2004 with the following charges:
Service charge including building insurance - approximately £1092.25 per 6 months
Ground rent - £192.50 per 6 months
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hamlet Court Road, Westcliff-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.1 miles
- Southend Central Station0.8 miles
- Southend Victoria Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 98 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
The Southend head office ideally positioned to give focused coverage of Southend-on-sea & Westcliff-on-sea is leading the way with established and retained clients, spearheading the changes taking place and embraci
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353011751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Westcliff-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.