Three Bridges, Crawley, RH10
- Modern one apartment
- Fitted kitchen
- Neutral décor throughout
- No Chain
- Secure allocated parking space
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Bathroom with shower (over the bath)
- Radiator heating & double glazing
- Walking distance to town centre/Three Bridges station
- Further residents & visitors parking
The building is accessed via a communal entrance door with electronic fob access, or via an entry-phone system which rings through to the apartment. The communal entrance hall houses the apartment's post box and stairs and a lift lead to all floors including to the basement level where the property's allocated parking space can be found.
The front entrance door opens into a spacious hallway that features two large built in storage cupboards. Accessed from the hallway is a vast living area which is much larger than the average property in the area. The room features a large picture window that overlooks the communal gardens and local area.
The spacious fitted kitchen is fitted with shaker style units and complimenting worktops with an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. The worktop space is generous and provides ample space for food preparation. The kitchen features a range of integrated appliances including a built in washing machine, oven, hob and extractor fan. Further space is also provided for a fridge/freezer (provided). The walls are part tiled (splash backs) and the flooring is vinyl.
Also located off the hallway is the spacious bedroom with large window plus ample space is provided for a double bed and bedroom furniture. A wardrobe is included with the sale.
The bathroom features a paneled bath with independent shower (over the bath), low level WC with push button flush and pedestal wash hand basin. The walls are part-tiled and the flooring is vinyl.
Over and above the secure allocated basement parking space the apartment also has use of residents and visitors parking spaces, radiator central heating and double glazing throughout. The property has been kept to a high standard and must be viewed to be appreciated. There are also delightful communal gardens for residents and their visitors use plus on site there is a Tesco Express, beauty salon, children's nursery and a dental surgery. No Chain.
For further details and to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Greenaway Residential Estate Agents on .
LIVING ROOM 14' 7" x 13' 1" (4.44m x 3.99m)
KITCHEN 8' 6" x 7' 6" (2.59m x 2.29m)
BEDROOM 10' 10" x 8' 4" (3.3m x 2.54m) max
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Three Bridges, Crawley, RH10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station0.6 miles
- Crawley Station0.6 miles
- Ifield Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Greenaway Residential Estate Agents & Lettings Agents, Crawley
Boscobel House, 109 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1DD
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101264004954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenaway Residential Estate Agents & Lettings Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.