Marsh Wall London E14
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 17th Floor
- 24 hour on-site concierge
- Fully equipped resident gym with stunning views of Canary Wharf and the River Thames
- Residents screening room with bar area
- Residents business meeting room with presentation facilities
- Secure Bicycle storage
- Residents spa facility with swimming pool, sauna, and steam room
- Off Plan purchase
Central to the development are the many botanical features including large glass cases filled with trees and plant life providing a series of private gardens bringing to mind the great palm houses
Residents will benefit from membership to the Wardian Club which offers the use of a sky lounge, cinema, swimming pool, gymnasium and residents lounge.
The location enjoys unparalleled transport links including the Jubilee Line, Docklands Light Railway, Thames Clipper boat services and European flights via London City Airport, and Canary Wharf will be a key station for the major new east-west railway line Crossrail. Marketing suite with show home now available to view.
Marsh Wall London E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heron Quays Station0.1 miles
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
About the agent
JLL is the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. With our national network of prime city, regional and international offices we can ensure that your property will reach the widest audience possible.
Our residential teams have the necessary experience and training to assist you in maximising the return from your home or property investment. Our staff provide full sales and lettings support from initial mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P104152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.