Ewenny Road, Ewenny, Bridgend
- 4 double bedroom detached property
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Spacious reception rooms
- Bespoke kitchen
- Versatile loft room
- Generous gardens and grounds
- Double gated entrance and detached double garage
4 double bedroom Modern Queen Anne style family residence in the sought after location of Ewenny, Bridgend. The property sits within a generous plot and accessed via electric double gates to a spacious driveway and detached double garage.
Pablack are pleased to offer to market this detached 4 double bedroom Modern Queen Anne style family residence in the sought after location of Ewenny, Bridgend. The property sits within a generous plot and accessed via electric double gates to a spacious driveway and detached double garage. The property is conveniently located just a few miles commute to Junction 36 of the M4 and easy access to the A48 whilst also being within easy reach of Porthcawl and the Glamorgan Heritage coast. With excellent local amenities and sought after education at Brynteg Comprehensive School, whilst Porthcawl also offers the private education of St Clares.
Internally the immaculately presented property offers versatile and spacious accommodation throughout and would suit a large or growing family. Comprising of a light and spacious entrance hall with doors to lounge, sitting room, dining room and kitchen breakfast room with separate utility area and ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor the light and airy landing gives access to 4 good size double bedrooms, two with walk in dressing rooms and en suite facilities and the family bathroom. A staircase continues to the converted loft room which the current vendors have arranged as a games area.
Entrance & External
To the front electric double gates open to an extensive driveway and detached double garage with two up and over doors to front and benefits from power and lighting. To the rear is a well maintained southerly aspect garden mainly laid to lawn bordered with variety of mature plants and shrubs throughout. There is also a good size paved patio ideal for family gathering and entertaining.
Enter the property into a light and spacious entrance hall with marble flooring. Three sets of glass panelled doors to ground floor receptions rooms, cloakroom. There are two very useful storage cloaks storage cupboards.
Two piece suite comprising of low level w.c and wash basin.
Lounge 17' 7" x 14' 8" ( 5.36m x 4.47m )
A good size family lounge with dual aspect to the front and side centred around a feature fireplace with marble surround.
Sitting Room 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Also to the front the sitting room features two windows to the front.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 16' 1" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.90m max x 4.06m max )
A beautifully light bespoke kitchen breakfast room with an extensive range of hand crafted wall and base units which provide ample storage and granite work surface space over and inset Belfast style sink unit with central mixer tap. The beautifully presented kitchen is complemented with porcelain tiled flooring, matching granite splashback and spotlighting. There is also open shelving providing additional storage and display areas. Space and plumbing for a dual fuel cooking range and integrated dishwasher.
To the side is access to the seperate utility area which features a continuation of the porcelain tiled flooring and provides space and plumbing for utility appliances. Door and window to side.
Dining/Receptio Room 15' 5" x 14' 8" ( 4.70m x 4.47m )
A versatile reception room currently arranged as a family sitting room and features dual aspect with two windows to the side and two sets of double French doors which open to the rear garden.
To the first floor the light and airy landing gives access to 4 good size double bedrooms, two of which boast their own walk in dressing areas and en suite facilities whilst bedrooms three and four have use of the luxury five piece suite family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" plus door recess x 13' 7" ( 4.52m plus door recess x 4.14m )
Two windows overlooking the front, fitted carpet. Door leading to dressing room.
Window to front and space for wardrobes etc.
Light and modern en suite shower room featuring floor to ceiling tiling and spot lighting. Walk in shower enclosure, low level w.c within vanity units with concealed cistern
Window overlooking the rear.
Space for wardrobes etc.
Three piece suite comprising of a tiled shower enclosure, low level w.c and sink unit set on a roll top surface with base line storage.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.84m )
Two windows to the front overlooking the front.
Bedroom Four 14' 8" x 10' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.12m )
Two windows overlooking the rear.
A luxury fitted five piece suite with floor and part wall tiling and comprising of double ended panel bath with central taps and shower unit and tile surround, step in tiled shower enclosure, low level w/c and wash basin. Obscure glazed window to side.
An inner door from the landing area leads to a turn staircase and accesses the loft room which offers two dormer windows to the front and wood laminate flooring, The room is currently arranged as a games area and offers versatile use.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ewenny Road, Ewenny, Bridgend
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgend Station1.0 miles
- Wildmill Station2.0 miles
- Sarn Station3.3 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
Bridgend is showing rapid growth with New build sites in many areas due to in part to its great access for public transport and the M4 which makes both Cardiff and Swansea easily accessible. We are proud to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BND304090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.