Sparkford Road, WINCHESTER
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
*ALL-INCLUSIVE BILLING*UNLIMITED 1GB SUPER-FAST WI-FI*ELECTRIC BIKES AND CAR SHARE CLUB*MUSIC ROOM AND GAMING ROOM*24/7 ON-SITE GYM*EXCLUSIVE SOCIAL EVENTS*TASTY GRAB AND GO BREAKFAST*SMART TV WITH NETFLIX INCLUDED*SECURE DOOR ENTRY SYSTEM*
Sparkford House is a new purpose-built student accommodation situated in the heart of Winchester that includes a range of studios from Standard to VIP. With spacious communal lounges that feature; Sky TV, Gaming Room, Music Room, Pool Table, communal kitchens, study areas with high-speed wifi and a well-equipped gym with yoga classes to keep active, students can truly relax, study and enjoy their time at University with Unilife.
The University of Winchester campus is situated directly across the road from Sparkford House and within a short distance of Winchester School of Art, meaning you'll never be late for morning lectures!
Our larger Luxury, Luxury Plus and VIP studios in our Sparkford House building offers a very cost-effective home for couples looking to share, as you can simply split the cost of the rent and pay a small sharing supplement. We are also one of the only private student accommodation providers who are happy to accept couples even if one of the tenants is a non-student!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Sparkford Road, WINCHESTER
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.6 miles
- Shawford Station2.6 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station5.9 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Winchester for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P4239I2008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.