Lintzford Mill, Rowlands Gill
- Communal Entrance Hall (lift and stair access to the first floor)
- Reception Hall with good storage
- Living Room with windows on three sides and magnificent views across the river
- Kitchen with fitted base and wall cupboards
- Bedroom No.1 a generous double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom No.2 also a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with w.c.
- Garage with store room
- Communal Gardens and Grounds
- CHAIN FREE
The property is conveniently located for access to Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and the countryside along and beyond the Derwent Valley.
Communal Entrance Hall (lift and stair access to the first floor) – Private Apartment Accommodation – Reception Hall with good storage – Living Room with windows on three sides and magnificent views across the river – Kitchen with fitted base and wall cupboards – Bedroom No.1 a generous double bedroom with built-in wardrobes – Bedroom No.2 also a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes – Bathroom with w.c. – Garage with store room – Communal Gardens and Grounds
Sitting Room/Dining Room
25' 3'' x 17' 3'' (7.69m x 5.27m)
10' 1'' x 8' 11'' (3.07m x 2.73m)
14' 0'' x 11' 9'' (4.26m x 3.57m)
13' 1'' x 10' 9'' (3.98m x 3.27m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Lintzford Mill, Rowlands Gill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blaydon Station4.5 miles
- Wylam Station4.9 miles
- MetroCentre Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Foster Maddison Property Consultants Ltd is based in Hexham, Northumberland and provides comprehensive property services throughout the North including: the Tyne Valley, Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham and Cumbria.
Foster Maddison has a wealth of experience and knowledge in all aspects of residential, commercial and rural property including sales and lettings, land & new build and valuation & survey.
Contact us for a free market appraisal of your property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10124816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foster Maddison Property Consultants, Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.