Meadgate Road, EN9
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- DETACHED ONE BED CHALET BUNGALOW IN GROUNDS OF LARGE PROPERTY
- OFF STREET PARKING AND GATED ENTRANCE
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
All bills are included in the monthly fee and the property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, off street parking and gated entrance.
The property is well placed for easy access to A10 and major road links.
Please call for further details...
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Meadgate Road, EN9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broxbourne Station0.9 miles
- Rye House Station1.7 miles
- Roydon Station2.3 miles
About the agent
A family run business offering clients a wealth of experience and personal service, Clarke Residential was established in 2015 by Jacqui Clarke, a Member of NAEA. We deal with all aspects of sales, lettings and property management across East London, Essex and Hertfordshire and are currently based in Chingford. We are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm and can be contacted on 0208 529 9989/01992 666177 or 07956 513238.
Visit us at clarkeres.co.uk or via the Rightmove website.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 495469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Residential, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.