Lancaster Road, FY6
- Potential building plot for a detached three/four bedroom house
- Plot Area 930m² / 0.22 acres
- Positive Pre-App Opinion received from Planning Authority
- Plot frontage to Lancaster Road - 25 metres
- Total depth - 58 metres
- Located between the Vicarage and St Oswald's Church - attractive mature residential suburb
- An increasingly popular residential village style environment
- Offers invited over £100,000 - subject to purchaser obtaining Planning Consent
A rare opportunity to acquire a plot for individual dream home development within a popular and convenient Over Wyre location between Preesall and Knott End.
Attractive mature wooded environment.
Equally convenient for Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool and other North West employment centres.
Lancaster Road, the B5270 connects Knott-end-on-Sea with Preesall and can be approached from the A588 from Hambleton to the south - via Shard Bridge or from the east via Stakepool/Lancaster/Nateby and Garstang.
It is believed that water, electricity, gas and drainage connections are all readily available in Lancaster Road, however purchasers should make their own detailed enquiries of these statutory undertakers.
A copy of the positive Pre-App Application Advice is attached including separate highways advice from Lancashire County Council.
The plot is understood to be freehold.
Offers to be submitted on the attached Form of Offer, conditional on planning consent being obtained will be acceptable.
At any reasonable time.
Vacant Possession on Completion
Your attention is drawn to the following notice.
Lea Hough & Co, for themselves and for the Vendor(s) or Lessor(s) of this property, gives notice that:
1. These particulars, whilst believed to be correct, do not form any part of an offer or contract and are for a guide only.
2. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the condition of the premises and no warranty is given by the Vendor(s), their Agents or any person in the Agents employment.
3. Any gas, electrical or other appliances included have not been tested; this includes drains, plumbing and electrical installations. It is recommended that all persons carry out their own investigations prior to contract.
Ref: S.433/RBP/sps/Feb 2020
Lea Hough is a trading name of Lea Hough & Co LLP, which is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales under Partnership Number OC306054.
Registered Office: 7 Ferry Road Office Park, Preston, PR2 2YH.
BrochuresSite PlanForm of OfferBrochure
Lancaster Road, FY6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Lea Hough Chartered Surveyors is a well-established firm with main offices in Blackburn and Preston as well as branches in Lancaster and Clitheroe in Lancashire.
Regulated by the RICS, we are one of the most respected independent firms of Chartered Surveyors and Valuers in the North West.
We undertake surveys of all properties including Valuations, RICS Homebuyer Reports and full Building Survey Reports (Structural Survey Reports).
In property sales and lettings, we are expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lea, Hough & Co, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.