Kenyon Lane, Lowton, WA3
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Situated on one of Lowton's Most Desirable Roads
- Semi Rural Location Set in Approximately 10,000 Sq Meters with Extensive Gardens
- A Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Beautifully Bespoke Detached Property,
- Detached Two Bedroom Guest House, Heated Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts etc..
- Meadow, Orchard & Extensive Gardens with Several Out Buildings
- Internal & External Viewing is Highly Recommended.
A rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully bespoke Detached property, positioned in a semi rural location surrounded by farmland with open aspect views, with extensive gardens including meadow, orchard & play areas complemented by a detached two bedroom guest house, separate gym, double garage, summer house and pool room etc
The Main Residence
Five Double Bedrooms
Two with En Suite
Driveway with Ample Parking.
Large Open Plan
Heated swimming pool
Another annex used as a guest bedroom
Multiple outbuildings for storage
Electric gates with intercom system
Extensive gardens with mature fruit trees
Lease Length TBC
Annual Ground Rent TBC
Ground Rent Review TBC
Annual Service Charge TBC
Service Charge Review Period TBC
Council Tax Band TBC
(all of the above information has been supplied by the Vendors and need to be confirmed with your Solicitors for the exact amounts and data)
Every care has been taken with the preparation of this Sales Brochure but it is for general guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, professional verification should be sought. This sales brochure does not constitute a contract or part of a contract. We are not qualified to verify tenure of a property. Prospective purchasers should seek clarification from their solicitor or verify the tenure of this property for themselves by visiting The mention of any appliances, fixtures or fittings does not imply they are in working order, and be advised to check before entering into a binding contract. Photographs are reproduced for general information and cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale. All dimensions are approximate
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Kenyon Lane, Lowton, WA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-le-Willows Station2.2 miles
- Earlestown Station3.1 miles
- Birchwood Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Robinson & Lyon, your Locally- Based Estate Agent.
Mike, born and raised in the area, and with over 20yrs experience in Estate Agency and Lettings Management, has an extensive knowledge of every aspect of the Property Sector and Current Market Trends; an advantage that we, at Robinson & Lyon, believe should be passed on to all our customers.
Robinson & Lyon offer a complete, LOW FIXED PRICE, comprehensive service, combined with excellent customer assistance from start t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson & Lyon, Lowton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.