Harding Rise, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, LA14
- Lease type:
- Long term
Waterfront Gateway is situated on the A590 North Road in a high profile position adjacent to BAE Systems and Devonshire Dock. The A590 is the main arterial route providing direct access in and out of Barrow-in-Furness and also leads to the A5087 Hindpool Road, approximately 500m to the north that travels into Barrow-in-Furness town centre, a 5 minute drive away.
The surrounding area provides a mixture of uses including trade counter, retail warehouse, residential and commercial with BAE Systems operating a number of the buildings and docks in the immediate vicinity.
Barrow-in-Furness is situated on the southern tip of Cumbria, to the north of Morecambe Bay and only 20 minutes from The Lake District. Barrow's principal road link is the A590, linking it to Ulverston, The Lake District and the M6 motorway.
Barrow is the principle commercial, retail and cultural centre for South West Cumbria with a catchment of over 130,000 incorporating neighbouring towns such as Dalton, Ulverston and Millom. Barrow is the largest town in South Cumbria and is known throughout the world for its rich history in shipbuilding which is now centred around advance development of submarines driven by BAE Systems who continue to invest significant capital creating thousands of jobs as well as feeder contracts to local businesses. Other major employers include Kimberly-Clark, producer of products for Kleenex and Andrex, GSK, an international pharmaceutical company and the Sellafield nuclear fuel reprocessing and decommissioning site, a short distance up the north west coast.
The town has two sixth form colleges as well as a number of primary, junior and secondary schools and culturally, there is a wide range of leisure facilities, restaurant, hotels, a pedestrianised town centre with national retailers including Debenhams and a good choice of supermarkets. The Lake District National Park is less than 20 minutes away and there are a range of beaches, all within a 10-15 minute drive.
Waterfront Gateway provides new modern office accommodation within an attractive landscaped business park environment.
The offices are situated within a serviced environment benefitting from a manned reception (during normal office hours), kitchen facilities and ground to first floor full height glazing in the central reception/meeting room area with a protruding statement meeting room facility with stunning views over Walney channel.
The accommodation benefits from:
* BREEAM rating of Very Good
* Brise Soleil to provide solar shading
* A formal business address with reception facility
* IT network with fibre broadband
* Office furniture
* Kitchen facilities and communal area
* Male, female and disabled WC's
* Controlled entry system
* Onsite parking with additional electric vehicle charging points
There are 28 office suites available ranging in size from 202 sq ft to 610 sq ft. Full details of the available units are detailed on the attached accommodation schedule.
The premises are available by way of easy in, easy out licenses at rentals from £575 per calendar month.
The all-inclusive licence fee covers:
* Broadband (Fibre)
* Onsite parking
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the licence documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The premises are available to view by prior appointment with the Windermere office of Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact, John Haley, Joe Ellis or Suzie Barron.
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in January 2020.
Harding Rise, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, LA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barrow-in-Furness Station1.4 miles
- Roose Station1.8 miles
- Dalton Station4.3 miles
Disclaimer - Property reference B1169Ba. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EDWIN THOMPSON, Windermere Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.