Elm Street, Newsome
- Let available date:
- £900A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Separate Study Room
- 5 Minutes Walk To The University
- Recently Refurbished
- Double Bedrooms
New to the market with Martin & Co Student Homes is this large 3 bedroom house literally minutes from the university campus.
The property offers 3 large double bedrooms, a modern kitchen diner, a study room, house bathroom and a lot of low maintenance patio space externally.
The landlord is will to offer gas, water, electric & internet with the great price of £90pppw.
Recently renovated with quite a modern look and a perfect location, this property will not be around for long!
Call now to avoid missing out!
Energy Performance Certificates
Elm Street, Newsome
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huddersfield Station0.8 miles
- Lockwood Station1.0 miles
- Berry Brow Station1.3 miles
About the agent
- Martin & Co is one of the UK's best known and most well-regarded property agents, with over 160 offices from Aberdeen to Falmouth.
Established in 1986,
Martin & Co was originally set up as a lettings business, but now offers sales services, so we can help you with all of your property needs, whether you're buying, selling, letting or renting. The Huddersfield office is locally owned and managed by William Taylor who is supported by a highly experienced group
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100987004388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.