2 Magnolia View, Sarisbury Green
- Welcoming Entrance Hallway
- Symphony Kitchen With Laminate Worksurfaces
- Integral Appliances
- Removable Unit For Dishwasher (plumbing & Power behind)
- Large Living Room With French Doors To Patio & Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes And En Suite Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Two Parking Spaces
The area is a popular base for those looking for activity and amenities close at hand. There is a useful parade of shops for the morning essentials just round the corner and the village Green across the road - a wonderful place to watch the local cricket or make use of the all weather tennis courts. Further leisure facilities are available in the new leisure complex at Holly Hill where there is a 25m pool, large gym and fitness studio. The area is well connected for access to the local commence centres of Whiteley, Hedge End and Segensworth plus motorway access into main towns and cities. The added attraction to Sarisbury Green is the proximity to the River Hamble. There are an abundance of woodland and river walks which follow undoubtedly the most picturesque and interesting stretch of this famous waterway. An ever-changing scene of wildlife, impressive yachts and motor cruisers darting about on the River. The Marinas are thriving with the bustling local sailing scene and a great place to visit and fine dine or grab a coffee. The Locks Heath shopping centre has an array of independent shops and Waitrose supermarket nearby this is the destination address for those who require activity and amenities close at hand.
The property offers well-proportioned accommodation. The sanitary ware is contemporary with a warm homely twist with clean lines and a bright fresh finish. The kitchen dining room has white gloss close front units with integral appliances, plenty of storage space and room for a formal table - ideal for busy lifestyle and sociability.
In summary an opportunity to acquire a smart three bedroom detached modern home in a super spot with lovely enclosed garden. An early inspection is highly recommended and viewings are strictly by appointment.
2 Magnolia View, Sarisbury Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bursledon Station0.7 miles
- Swanwick Station1.2 miles
- Hamble Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.