Colville Road, W11
- Studio room, great for a London bolt-hole or study/office space
- Needs complete modernising throughout
- Kensington and Chelsea borough
- Close to all local amenities
- Great transport links
- Period conversion
- PROPERTY CAN NOT BE USED AS PERMANENT RESIDENCE AND CAN NOT BE LET OUT
This studio room requires modernisation throughout and could become a wonderful base for someone. Cash purchase only.
Colville Road is in the heart of Notting Hill with all the local amenities restaurants, bars and shops of Westbourne Grove, Portobello and Notting Hill Gate.
Notting Hill Gate tube and Ladbroke Grove tube both give quick and easy access into the City and West End.
NB: The property can not be let or occupied as a permanent residence.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Colville Road, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbourne Park Station0.4 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.4 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Ever since we opened our first office off Sloane Square in 1958, we've been dedicated to giving our customers the confidence to make life-changing decisions with certainty and peace of mind.
Areas we Cover
We serve the city across central, west and south-west London. From Notting Hill to Balham, East Putney to Pimlico, we're local landmarks in many of Central London's best neighbourhoods.
Services we Offer
Our expertise includes:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference X68199_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.