Harbour Road, Gosport, Hants
- 2 Double Bedroom McCarthy & Stone Retirement Apartment
- Large Balcony overlooking the Harbour & Portsdown Hill in the Distance
- En-suite Shower Room plus Walk In Wardrobe to Master Bedroom
- Camera Door Entry System plus Secure Allocated Parking
- House Manager plus 24 hour Emergency Call System
- Owners Lounge hosting Coffee Mornings and various other activities
- Lift Service to All Floors
- Viewing is Highly Recommended to Appreciate the Accommodation on Offer
Viewpoint is a Retirement Living development constructed by award-wining retirement home specialist McCarthy and Stone specifically designed for the overs 60’s.
There is a dedicated House Manager on site during working hours as well as camera door entry and a 24 hour emergency call system. The Homeowners' lounge provides a great space to socialise with friends and ha
s regular coffee mornings and other activities.
This spacious two bedroom apartment is located on the first floor with a larger than average balcony with views over the Gosport Marina and towards Portsdown Hill in the distance. This is a very well presented two bedroom apartment having a large lounge/diner, fitted modern kitchen, plus a utility/airing cupboard for washing and drying your clothes.
The Master Bedroom has a large en-suite with a double shower plus a walk in wardrobe. The second bedroom is also a double room and there is a further shower room. There is also secure parking with visitors spaces.
It is a condition of purchase that residents must meet the age requirement of 60 years or of age or over.
Flat ceiling with inset LED spot lighting, entry system, Dimplex heater, cupboard housing electric meter and consumer unit, utility cupboard with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, floor-mounted water heating system, air filtering system.
19'3'' x 11' 5'' (5.91m x 3.51m)
Flat ceiling with inset spot lighting, double aspect with UPVC double glazed door to front terrace and UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, fitted carpet, openway leading to kitchen.
Paved with glass surround, space for table and chairs and benefitting from views over Gosport Harbour and towards Portsdown Hill in the distance.
7' 5'' x 6' 8'' (2.29m x 2.09m)
Range of fitted wall and base units with worktops over incorporating a sink unit. Integrated appliances include:- a four-ringed ceramic hob with a chimney extractor hood over, slimline dishwasher, waist height oven, integrated frost-free fridge and freezer, tiled flooring.
18' 3'' x 10' 0'' (5.58m x 3.05m) including walk in wardrobe
Flat ceiling with inset spot lighting, walk in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space, UPVC double glazed window and door leading to balcony, Dimplex heater, door to:-
9' 9'' x 6' 7'' (3.03m x 2.04m)
Flat ceiling, extractor fan, walk in double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, close coupled W.C with concealed cistern, wall-mounted mirror with light and shaver point, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, under-floor heating.
15' 8'' x 8' 9'' (4.82m x 2.71m)
A spacious double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window, fitted carpet, Dimplex electric heater.
7' 0'' x 6' 7'' (2.14m x 2.05m)
Flat ceiling, extractor fan, corner shower cubicle, close coupled W.C with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, wall mounted mirror with light and shaver point, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and under floor heating.
Lease 999 years from 2016
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Harbour Road, Gosport, Hants
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.6 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station1.4 miles
- Fratton Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We’re here to make buying, selling and letting; quicker, simpler and easier.
• We’ve hundreds of local property professionals who are ready to help you sell your home
• Our 24/7 dashboard gives you control. Buyers or tenants book viewings anytime online and you can see and respond to offers on your dashboard, whenever and wherever you are.
• Choose how you pay to sell your house from Pay Now, Split Fee or No Sale, No Fee.
• Let your property for only £99
• Our ea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by easyProperty, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.