Kings Hill by Latimer
- SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
- 2,3 & 4 Bedroom Homes
- Contemporary kitchens and stylish bathroom suites
- Sought-after location, perfect for families and commuters
- Help 2 Buy available on Selected Homes
- Call Now To Book Your Appointment
- 3D VIRTUAL TOUR ON REQUEST
A blend of several neighbourhoods, Latimer at Kings Hill is the latest chapter in this appealing garden village. Bringing beautiful, high specification homes to Kings Hill, you'll benefit from an established community that thrives on the intelligent combination of landscaping, green space, amenities and of course attractive homes to create a place you'll be proud to call your own.
Call Simon Miller & Company New Homes now!
Kings Hill by Latimer
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Malling Station1.5 miles
- East Malling Station1.7 miles
- Wateringbury Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 2000 Simon Miller & Company are one of the fastest growing truly Independent Estate Agents in Kent. Our successful Sales and Lettings divisions leave us well placed to assist with the disposal of Land and Newly Build properties. New Homes by Simon Miller has the experience and expertise to advise clients on planning applications, sale of Land and sale of individual or multiple unit developments.
Call our centralised dedicated New Homes division to find out more on how we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483015901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company New Homes, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.