Lucknow Avenue, Mapperley Park, NG3 5AZ
- Available To Rent In October
- Exceptionally Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One Family Bathroom and En-Suite
- Located In A Beautiful Listed Building
- Enclosed Private Patio Outside Space
- Private Parking Available
- Offered on a Part Furnished Basis
- Exquisite Landscaped Garden
- Utility Room and Seperate Office
A private entrance off Lucknow Avenue welcome you into the grounds of this property with delightful enclosed patio terrace and external areas suitable for outdoor entertainment. A shed is also provided around the side of the property.
The bespoke kitchen is equipped with oven, hob, extractor and large island located in the middle of the kitchen. The abundant amount of natural light together with large original sash windows makes this part of the property the perfect place to relax, host and socialise.
The lounge is exceptionally spacious and currently hosts both living and dining area along with a fitted feature storage unit located on the back wall.
The master bedroom is located towards the front of the apartment and benefits from modern furnishings, a large fitted wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is also located to the rear of the property along with the family bathroom which comprises of a large bath and separate double shower cubicle.
Both bedrooms are neutrally decorated and fitted with plush luxury carpets.
The property also benefits from a spacious hallway which doubles up as a snug along with a utility room located off the kitchen and a separate office.
Call the team Jessi, Emmie, James, Jessica or Lauren today to arrange a viewing -
Lucknow Avenue, Mapperley Park, NG3 5AZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High School Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Noel St Tram Stop1.1 miles
- The Forest Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
Frank Innes are the East Midlands leading Estate & Letting Agency providing a first class service to all their customers.
Homeowners have been choosing Frank Innes to sell or rent their property since 1932, building a solid reputation for providing Best Service, Best Price, Best Value.
Award winning branches are strategically positioned across Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire to reach more buyers in the East Midlands than any other agent. These branches are serviced
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000570774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Mapperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.