Southey Close, Fulwood, Preston
- Virtual Viewing Available. Check Out The Video Tour Above!
- Extended and much improved bungalow on a generous corner plot
- Four good sized bedrooms, open plan lounge/diner
- Gardens front, side, rear, driveway, garage, space for caravan
- Close to hospital and all other local amenities in heart Fulwood
The accommodation briefly comprises side entrance to the L-shaped hallway, principal lounge/dining room to front elevation and kitchen. Along the hallway you will find access to the four ample size bedrooms and a recently fitted bathroom. The home also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally, there is ample off road parking to the front and a side garden which has been recently fenced off. To the rear is access to the further driveway and detached garage with additional parking to the side which could be used for caravan/motor home.
What The Agent Says
You can only appreciate the high calibre of refurbishment by inspecting the property internally. The high quality furnishings and recent extension now provide four bedroom accommodation with lounge/diner or alternatively could be three bedrooms with further reception rooms depending on the family situation, therefore offering versatile accommodation.
The home is situated close to Royal Preston Hospital on the outskirts of Preston city centre close to all Fulwood amenities, major road and motorway access.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Southey Close, Fulwood, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.7 miles
- Salwick Station4.9 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 212796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.