Moores Court, Sleaford, NG34 7UL
- Residents' lounge
- Development Manager
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Minimum Age 60
- Lift to all floors
- Guest Suite
- Communal Laundry facilities
- Lease 125 years from 2003
- To include: Carpets, Curtains, Light Fittings, Cooker, Fridge/Freezer
Moores Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 50 properties arranged over 3 floors each served by lift. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding "Event Fees" that may apply to this property.
Front door to
Light switch, ceiling light point, security door entry system. Airing cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder, electric meter and storage space.
Ceiling light fittings, storage heater, power points, TV aerial point, telephone point, security door entry system, emergency pull cord. An archways leads to the
KITCHEN with window
Tiled and fitted with stainless steel sink unit, wall and floor cupboards with work tops. Electric oven and hob. Fridge and freezer. Power points. ceiling light.
Built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf over. Storage heater, ceiling light fittings, power points, emergency intercom. Power cord.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath with hand grips and shower over, WC with low level flush and vanity unit with mirror over. Strip light, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater. Emergency push button.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Moores Court, Sleaford, NG34 7UL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sleaford Station0.1 miles
- Rauceby Station2.1 miles
- Ruskington Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9957426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.