Winchester City Centre
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Six bedroom student property
- Bills included or excluded, optional arrangement
- City Centre
- Good quality fittings throughout
- EPC Rating - Band D
HIGH QUALITY SIX BEDROOM STUDENT APARTMENT IN WINCHESTER CITY CENTRE. ** BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE**.
A modern, well presented six bedroom flat located in Winchester City Centre. The property offers great communal space and good quality fittings throughout along with 2 shower rooms. £130 pp/pw. A bills inclusive package can be arranged at a higher rental upon request.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Winchester City Centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.8 miles
- Shawford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Goadsby Estate Agents arrived in Winchester in 2008 and occupies a prime position on Jewry Street, which is only a short walk from the bustling high street of this beautiful city and the railway station. The office caters for the ever expanding sales, lettings and commercial markets and is supported by our network of 20 offices including those in nearby Southampton, Eastleigh and Chandlers Ford.
Our Sales Department and Lettings Department is run by Associate Director Dan Salkeld, who h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 723922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Winchester - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.