Highbridge Court, Plymouth, PL7 2AR
- Laundry Room
- Residents' Lounge
- Guest Suite
- Development Manager
- Minimum Age 60
- Communal Gardens
- Security entry system
- **First 12 months Service Charges Paid**
- Lease: 125 years from 2004
- Service charge £2879.32 Ground rent £395.00
Please speak to our property consultant if you require any information regarding Event Fees that may apply to this property.
Emergency intercom, door entry system, intruder alarm. Illuminated light switch. Ceiling light fitting. Power point. Airing cupboard with pulsa coil boiler and shelving. Cupboard housing the electric meters.
Adam style fire surround. Electric night storage heater replaced in 2018. Power points to include TV aerial point. Ceiling light fittings. Emergency pull cord. Telephone point.
Double doors with glazed panels lead to the :
KITCHEN with window
Tiled and fitted with a range of wall and floor cupboards. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and working surfaces. Fitted electric hob with overhead extractor hood and separate fan oven. Refrigerator and freezer. Ceiling light fitting. Fan heater and emergency pull cord.
Built in wardrobe with folding mirror doors. Illuminated light switch. Electric night storage heater. Power points. Emergency pull cord. Ceiling light fitting. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Tiled and fitted with cubicle shower, grab rail and emergency push button. WC with low level flush. Vanity unit. Electric wall heater. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Ceiling light fitting.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Highbridge Court, Plymouth, PL7 2AR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10174475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.