Wallasey Village, Wallasey
- Large Convenience Store
- Traditional CTN with huge potential to increase trade
- Includes Two large apartments above
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000
- Great Investment Opportunity!
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - This is an extremely rare opportunity to purchase a long standing, well established traditional CTN store located within a busy residential and commercial setting. This shop has the added bonus of being sold with two large flats above. Viewing on this property is essential!
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000
Great Investment Opportunity! This large convenience store is situated in the heart of Wallasey Village, a large residential and commercial area. This property is also being sold with two large flats above with one of which is currently tenanted! There is a three bedroom flat currently rented out and a second three/four bedroom flat also available. This business has been owned for over ten years and the owners have now decided to retire. The shop is well presented throughout and is heavily relied upon by the local community and is in a good trading position.
The owner of the shop is also willing to sell the business seperately as another option. The convenience store is also close to the M53 motorway, New Brighton and a number public transport links.
Book your viewing now to really appreciate the opportunity presenting itself. If you require any further information please call Jones and Chapman.
Shop Floor 29' 9" x 29' 10" ( 9.07m x 9.09m )
The shop floor is fully carpeted, suspended ceiling with recessed lighting. The retail area has fitted with racking's, gondolas and display gantries.
Storage Cupboard 18' 10" x 8' 7" ( 5.74m x 2.62m )
Storage room at the rear of the shop.
Office/ Store 18' 10" x 8' 7" ( 5.74m x 2.62m )
At the rear of the office there is a kitchen with sink/drainer and through the kitchen is a cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC.
First Floor Flat
Three bedroom flat currently tenanted.
Second Floor Flat
Second floor three/ four bedroom flat.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Wallasey Village, Wallasey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wallasey Village Station0.2 miles
- Wallasey Grove Road Station0.3 miles
- New Brighton Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wallasey Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Wallasey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surround
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.